Safety is our first concern. We have provided a safe, comfortable environment for shooting. The person beside you might be a beginner or an expert, but everyone will strictly follow the rules. READ CAREFULLY!
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction.
- Keep finger off trigger until ready to shoot.
- Keep the gun unloaded and action open until ready to shoot.
- No loaded firearms are to be handled off the firing line, EVER. Keep actions open when not in use.
- All firearms will come into the store UNLOADED (chambers and magazines) and cased.
- All firearms will leave the range UNLOADED and cased.
- Know how your gun operates and its correct ammunition.
- No amount of alcohol or drug use is acceptable; nor medication that alters judgment or coordination.
- Eye and ear protection are required at all times in the range area.
Procedures and Regulations
- All guns must enter and exit the range UNLOADED and cased.
- Secure your gear in the booth or area provided for you behind the booth.
- Unattended guns should be cased or have actions open.
- Only one gun in a booth at one time with its correct ammo.
- Handguns are fired at eye level. No shooting from the hip.
- Long guns are always fired from the shoulder.
- Controlled rapid fire is allowed, but all shots must be on target.
- Be cautious with misfires: Hangfires may go off several seconds late. Squib loads (very under-powered) may leave a bullet stuck in the barrel.
- Do not reach past the firing line. Ask for assistance.
- When the alarm bell sounds, or the command “Cease Fire!” is given, STOP SHOOTING!
- Unload firearm, put it down, and step back.
- Staff will quickly respond, solve the problem, and give OK to resume firing.
- All handgun cartridges (max. muzzle velocity 1800fps)
- Rifles chambered for same
- All bottleneck rifle cartridges
- Shot shells (except under special permission)
- No Steel Core Bullets!
- Black powder
- Any rounds over 1800 fps
Smoking is prohibited throughout the building!