“A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
—Second Amendment of the Constitution
Our founding fathers and Framers of the Constitution understood well the need for individual citizens to be able to protect themselves and their loved ones. As time marched on, “society” expanded, and government became ever-increasingly in control of our lives, we found our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms being slowly taken away from us.
To insure our civil liberties remain ours, it is important that we stand together and fight for our rights. That is why we at Bob’s Little Sport Shop recommend and encourage all firearms owners and enthusiasts to join the National Rifle Association.
The oldest civil liberties organization in the United States, the NRA fights every day to keep Washington in check while promoting the safe use of firearms. Please consider joining the National Rifle Association and showing your support.
Read Bob Viden’s blog for his insights and opinions on a variety of topics, including – most importantly – our freedoms and rights.
View Calendar Add Add
- Piatt holds lead in Bianchi Cup race with near-perfection
- NRA National Firearms Museum opened on Memorial Day
- World's best shooters teach tips and tricks at Bianchi Cup Pro-Clinic
- Stage by stage scoring updates from the NRA Bianchi Cup
- Defending champ Koenig off to strong Bianchi Cup campaign
- MidwayUSA & NRA Bianchi Cup's Practical Event
- MidwayUSA & NRA Bianchi Cup descends on Columbia, Missouri
- Crimson Trace releases "Must Have" tools and gear for the range.
- Upcoming Friends of NRA Banquets: May 29 - June 4
- Welcome to the World's top Action Pistol Championship - the Bianchi Cup